Low heat release sheet with refined integral pearlescent effect developed to reflect and refract light.
KYDEX® 6503 is an integral pearlescent product meeting all fire retardancy requirements set forth in Federal Aviation Regulations 25.853 paragraphs (a) and (d) (old (c)) including low heat release (65 / 65) in the OSU rate of heat release test. Its excellent properties make it the ideal material to form 2 and 3-dimensional aircraft components
- Aircraft Interiors
- Highlighted in a collection of 28 developed colours, colour matching also available
- Available in P-3 texture only and thicknesses from 0.71mm (0.028”) to 3.18mm (0.125”)
- Easy to clean with aggressive cleaners such as Soft Scrub®, Fantastic®, and citrus-based cleaners, such as Citri Kleen® (avoid ammoniated cleaners)
- Meets the stringent requirements of FAR 25.853 paragraph (d) in all thicknesses and colours
- Forms deep draws with low forces when heated to the upper end of forming temperature range
- Crisp detail, minimal rejects
- Can be formed on all standard presses and cut on all standard
- Secondary operations are easily performed and include: machining, sawing, blanking, punching, etc.