High performance, thermoplastic sheet specifically formulated to meet low heat release requirements for aviation interiors.
KYDEX® 6565 meets all fire retardancy requirements set forth in Federal Aviation Regulations 25.853 paragraphs (a) and (d) (old (c)) including low heat release (65/65) in the OSU rate of heat release test.
- Aircraft Interiors
- Available in over 200 custom colours, various textures and eight thicknesses ranging from 0.71mm (0.028) and up
- Easy to clean with aggressive cleaners such as Soft Scrub®, Fantastic®, and citrus-based cleaners such as Citri Kleen® (avoid ammoniated cleaners)
- Meets the stringent requirements of FAR 25.853 paragraph (d) in all thicknesses and colours
- Forms deep draws with low forces when heated to the upper end of forming temperature range
- Crisp detail, minimal rejects
- Can be formed on all standard presses and cut on all standard die-cutting machines
- Secondary operations are easily performed and include: machining, sawing, blanking, punching, etc.