Fully-compliant, advanced polymer sheet that meets all Boeing and Airbus toxicity requirements for aircraft interior components.
KYDEX® FST2 meets all fire, smoke and heat release requirements set forth in FAR 25.853 (a) and (d) as well as toxicity requirements for ABD0031, BSS7239 and D6-51377. Its excellent properties make it ideal to form 2 and 3-dimensional aircraft components.
- Aircraft Interior Components
- Meets the stringent requirements of FAR 25.853(d) in all thicknesses
- Compliant to ABD0031 and BSS7239 toxicity specifications
- Excellent formability and fabrication characteristics
- Available in
- P-3 Velour Matte texture
- Thicknesses from 1.52mm to 4.75mm (0.060” to 0.187”)
Contact customer service for product details
via this contact form or call 1.800.325.3133